What’s in a work place?
What’s in a work place? A question all of us working people ask- here is my simple answer to that question 🙂
This is what I love about my job. I get overloaded with case files 🙂
Yes, I can finally breathe again!!! The pressure is on when you are working for any law offices and is a legal assistant as well as a paralegal 🙂
• • • • •
Things i like about my job, not in particular order:
1) I make a DIFFERENCE in all of my clients lives everyday 🙂
2) I meet and speak to a lot of people who came from all walks of life.
3) I make new friends everyday, meet enemies and turn them into long-life friends 🙂
4) We have free lunch every Friday and Jean day almost every other Friday 🙂
5) I get rewarded almost everyday from clients who are grateful for the services our office has provided for them.
6) Wonderful incentives to work hard for (movie tickets, play-off tickets, dinner certificates & so much more to mention)
So you see, my work place isn’t just a place to come to work and slave my time to- it is also a fun place to work at and we all look forward to come here everyday 🙂
How about you? What are the things you like about your job. What inspires you to keep working?
© Kat Lukenovich 2012